This is the perfect Opportunity to Join one of America's fast growing Hospitality Company as a General Manager
This is the perfect Opportunity to Join one of America's fast growing Hospitality Company as a General Manager.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of the biggest changes at our company and lead a property as a General Manager?
IPI is a nationwide leader in economy lodging. With over 40 properties in the United States, what could we at IPI possibly be missing?
If you are a results-oriented super star who appreciates the value of running their business as if it was their own coupled with the support and stability of a stable, renowned company, this is the opportunity for you.
If you are a management professional who is committed to providing your guests an excellent product and excellent service and developing excellence in your teams; this is the opportunity for you.
These General Manager opportunities will not last long.
Apply today for immediate review of your resume!
The candidate we hire will have:
- 3+ years stable management experience in Hotel, Motel, or Restaurant Management
- Passion for and expertise in recruiting, selecting and developing strong team members
- Exceptional skills in customer satisfaction
- Previous success driving sales to the business
- Exposure to Grass Roots Marketing and Community Outreach to drive sales
- Experience with full P&L management and accountability
- Understanding of facilities management and maintenance
- Success in building relationship with field and corporate leadership and support partners
- Computer proficiency, including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to live onsite in a company provided apartment
- For traveling roles, must be open to traveling 100% of the time including overnight and out-of-state travel
- Company-provided apartment
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training
- Relocation allowances, per diem and mileage for all travel
- Advancement potential
- Full benefit packages
All incumbent employees must meet IPI's employment qualifications for General Manager in force at time of hiring. This includes successful passing of background check and possession of a valid driver's license.